Nick "Mom Fucker" Cottone Trades Government Power for Pussy #NickCottone #LCPS #LCSO #LindsayMohler #TroxellLeigh #LoudounCounty #LoudounCountyGovernment #LoudounCountyCourt
July 24, 2026
Why is Nick Cottone still Principal of Seneca Ridge Middle School?
I have filed numerous workforce complaints against him and have established, proved, and provided an overwhelming amount of evidence that Nick Cottone has wontonlly violated State and Federal Laws.
Nick Cottone inappropriately touched my middle child in February 2026. He did so at a visit to his school, which I revoked consent and Nick Cottone was fully aware of my revocation.
Nick cottone was also aware that I had filed a numerous requests for special administrative accommodation to have my child no where near Nick Cottone.
He then purposefully and willfully sought out my son and singled him out asking if he was the brother of my oldest.
This occurred after all of my complaints about his unlawful activation of LCSO officer timothy Iversen who conducted an unlawful interrogation to benefit Lindsay Mohler and Troxell Leigh P.C. when OFC Iversen admitted there was no legal predicate or legal justification for the interrrogation.
In fact, I had filed for a restraining order against my ex wife for placing a tracking device on me.
At the same time, I sent Nick Cottone a letter that he had an inappropriate relationship with my ex wife.
Nick Cottone Fucks the moms of the students at his school. Period Full Stop.
As soon as I accused him of an inappropriate relationship, his response and LCSOs response was to interrogate me and ask what I meant.
Nick Cottone, LCPS, and LCSO all over reacted and viciously and capriciously retaliated against me for using the words inappropriate relationship.
Nick Cottone's actions represent a self admission that he was concerned that a parent at his school would raise concerns that he was fucking a parent of a student at his school.
Clearly, Nick Cottone and LCPS knew and had known that Nick Cottone had a track record of fucking the moms of students at his school.
Now adults are adults. There is nothing wrong with consentual sex.
The issue is Nick Cottone, LCPS, LCSO, and Lindsay Mohler and Troxel Leigh P.C. have all crossed a bright red line.
Essentially, Nick Cottone traded his governmental power for pussy. Period full stop.
Not only did he trade his governmental power and position for pussy, but he also utilized LCSO and LCPS to help pay for that pussy.
I have proven that he sent a blatant lie to his administrators about not knowing my family.
I have proven that he colluded with a private attorney Lindsay Mohler to settle a private civil matter.
I have proven that he has / had an inapproriate relationship with my ex wife.
I have proven that he divulged private student information to my ex wife not involving my children.
I have proven that after saying he did not know my family that he explicitly sought to help my ex wife harm me with a slanderous lawsuit filed by Lindsay Mohler
I have proven that he unlawfully activated his school resource officer against me.
I have proven that LCPS has not held Nick COttone accountable and has ignore my complaints that I am unsafe and have been threatened with physical violence by Nick Cottone.
I have proven that he had LCPS and LCSO retaliate against me to protect his not only unethical, but absolutely abhorent behavior.
Every person involved should be ashamed of themselves that they would protect a predatory adult who is more focused on obtaining pussy than the well-being of the students in his power.
The Loudoun County School Board, Aaron Spence, LCSO, and LCPS have all wontonlly attacked me for raising my concerns and ultimately proving beyond a reasonable doubt that Nick Cottone is a predator and corrupt government official.
I have been subjected to numerous reprisals and am being subjected to ongoing retaliation on behalf of LCPS as it continues to enforce an unlawful, fraudulent, and retaliatory no trespass order against me.
Not only have I proven it was a retaliatory NTO for undertaking federally protected legal action, but I have also proven that it represents de facto retaliation for the unlawful interogation LCPS and LCSO undertook against me in December 2023.
I have submitted all of this evidence to the US House Committee on The Workforce and Education.
Despite this fact, LCPS and LCSO continue to retaliate against me and ignore my requests for the immedate termination of NIck Cottone for cause.
Nick Cottone represents a corrupt and evil predator who will willingly abuse any child in his care to get the pussy he wants from any mom of a student at his school..
The man should not be allowed to be near a female parent without supervision.
He was subpoenaed by Lindsay MOhler for an issue not related to my children and LCPS failed to disclose the supboena.
In what reality is it acceptable for my children to be matriculating to a school where Nick Cottone is in charge?
Apparently, Aaron Spence, April Chandler, and the entirety of LCPS believe that child abuse is the only natural and normal course of action when an administrator blatantly and wontonlly violates both state and federal law.
LCPS refuses to respond to any of my letters or allegations, but continues to violate their own no trespass order by sending me requests to attend events where I will be arrested.
Why am I being subjected to the obliteration of my legal parental rights when there is no legal process, due process, or legal predicate for any of the actions taken against me by LCPS.
The only reason LCPS has acted the way it has against me is because I have uncovered evidence so damaging to LCPS that it will completely disrupt Federal funding to the school district.
I will continue to escalate my reporting until Nick COttone and the situation is appropriately resolved.
Until then, Dr. Aaron Spence represents a rented dictator, Sherrif Mick Chapman is a rented dictator, and Loudoun County Court is also rented, all by LIndsay Mohler, who has likely traded pussy for the power of each of these individuals listed.
Lets not forget that Lindsay Mohler gets what she wants and owns all governmental entities in Loudoun County because of the prominence of her shit bag husband Dr. Troy Mohler who utilizes his and his family's reputation in Loudoun County to unfairly and unlawfully destroy people's families in order to enrich themselves and futher entrench their power in Loudoun County Virginia.
Here is the proof of how the Mohler's use their prominence so that they can enrich themselves and harm others to do so
https://www.loudounoncology.com/patient-story/fathers-day-patient-spotlight-evan-mohler/
We pretend to be caring healthcare providers but in the darkness we look at destroying families and innocent men so that we can be the power of Loudoun County.
The proof is that Lindsay Mohler admitted complete guilt when she abruptly dropped representation of my ex wife in April / May 2026, as the preponderence of evidence and apparent subpoena of information of how she and Gareth Bowen were tracking me via LCSO and LCPS was published in the LCSO FOIA system.
Somehow, I am the one being harmed emotionally, financially, and regarding my children.
There is a wonton and unlawful complete disregard for the safety and well-being of my children by LCPS, LCSO, and Loudoun County.
Nothing I do seems to change the situation or obtain the appropriate accountability of these unlawful actors.
#NickCottone #SMRS #SenecaRidgeMiddleSchool #LCPS #LoudounCountyPublicSchools #LoudounCounty #AaronSpence #LoudounCountySchoolBoard #TitleIX #retaliation #LindsayMohler #TroxellLeigh
#LCPS #LoudounCountyPublicSchools #NickCottone #SenecaRidgeMiddleSchool #SMRS #LowesIslandElementarySchool #LIES #DominionHighSchool #DHS #AaronSpence #LoudounCounty #TroxelLeigh #LindsayMohler #GarethBowen #JohnWhitbeck #whitbeckbeglis #whitbeckbennett
#timwalberg #housecommitteeoneducationandworkforce #committeeoneducationandworkforce #USCongress
Comments
Post a Comment