#LCPS #LCSO and #LoudounCountyCourt Are Corrupt and Bought Organizations Owned by #LindsayMohler and #TroxellLeigh

Based on the evidence I have presented on this blog, and specifically this weekend, I believe the reason I am being relentlessly attacked and retaliated against is as follows.

Lindsay Mohler, and Troxell Leigh P.C. have bought government entities via money, sex, or favors.

Essentially, my evidence suggests that Loudoun County Public Schools, Loudoun County Sherrif, and Loudoun County Court are all available for purchase for a price or to certain people.

I have presented significant evidence that Lindsay Mohler has been allowed to run a relentless campaign of civil rights violations in order to destroy my life on behalf of her previous client.

I have endured threats and reprisals on numerous occasions because Loudoun County represents the Mohler family fiefdom.

The Loudoun County Hillbillies, Lindsay and Troy Mohler, are royalty who are above reproach and can attack and harm whomever they please whenever they please.

Nick Cottone colluded with the Mohlers because he knew he was guilty when I accused him of an inappropriate relationship.

I was immediately attack and have proven that LCPS has continued to retaliate against me since my email to mr. cottone on October 13, 2026.

Essentially, Nick Cottone sold his governmental power as well as LCPS and LCSO to Lindsay Mohler to protect his fuck fest at Seneca Ridge Middle School.

Furthermore, QlikTech, Inc., including Dennis Johnson, Debbie Lofton, Ruthann Wry, and Orlando Bravo of Thoma Bravo are parties to these reprisals and ongoing retaliation.

Lindsay Mohler colluded with QlikTech to commit fraud upon the court against me by manufacturing an alterted narrative of my departure from Qlik 1.5 years after signing a separation agreement.

QlikTech, Inc. and its related actors purposely sought to harm me, as I had collected unemployement from the state of pennsylvania and made documented accusations that I had been threatened with physical violence by SVP Jason Lovinger.

QlikTech, Inc., purposefully redacted my accusation from my email in order to help Lindsay Mohler manufacture a false narrative to help her prevail in Loudoun County.

Subsequent to these actions I have made QlikTech's fraudulent actions known to Loudoun County Public SChool when I requested they be debarred as a vendor in February 2026.

I was then retaliated against on behalf of QlikTech, Inc., by LCPS via the fraudulent and retaliatory No-Trespass Order (NTO) issued to me in February 2026.

Essentially, QlikTech, Inc., and Dennis Johnson, Debbie Lofton, Ruthan Wry, and Orlando Bravo, and Thoma Bravo, among others have been allowed to retaliate against me for requesting Qlik's debarment. Qlik and State and Federal Vendor has been allowed to revoke my parental rights without legal predicate or due process via its client, LCPS, in order to retaliate against me for raising my concerns about their fraudulent actions to LCPS

LCPS has resorted to the following:

LCPS believes that as an organization it has the right to break any State and Federal law is sees fit.

If the parent complaints or points out their unlawful behavior, LCPS deems that parent a disruption.

Once LCPS manufactures a fraudulent "disruption" moniker, it can then eradicate and silence the parent without due process or legal predicate.

Again, all of the actions I am describing here, it is clear that my FOIA requests submitted to LCPS uncovered documents so damaging that I believe the identified documents will lead to the resignation and / or termination of Dr. Aaron Spence, Nick Cottone, and John Clark, among several others.

This is the only logical explanation for a school system to take my $600 I was forced to pay for FOIA requests and then issues a blanket physical and digital no trespass order to a parent living 700 miles away.

Lastly, when I filed for my restraining order against my ex wife in October 2023, I was denied the motion, but my ex wife admitted to my allegations in email in May 2025. What is important is that the Judge listed on the denied order or someone in her office explicitly tipped off Lindsay Mohler and Troxel Leigh P.C. of my filing for the restraining order.

The proof and evidence is clear LCPS, LCSO, and Loudoun County Court have all been bought by private attorneys, specifically Lindsay Mohler, and Troxell Leigh P.C. so that they can destroy any person or family they see fit.

#NickCottone #SMRS #SenecaRidgeMiddleSchool #LCPS #LoudounCountyPublicSchools #LoudounCounty #AaronSpence #LoudounCountySchoolBoard #TitleIX #retaliation #LindsayMohler #TroxellLeigh

#LCPS #LoudounCountyPublicSchools #NickCottone #SenecaRidgeMiddleSchool #SMRS #LowesIslandElementarySchool #LIES #DominionHighSchool #DHS #AaronSpence #LoudounCounty #TroxelLeigh #LindsayMohler #GarethBowen #JohnWhitbeck #whitbeckbeglis #whitbeckbennett 

#LoudounCounty #Loudoun #LoudounCountyVirginia #LoudounCountyCourt #OfficeofCivilRights #departmentofeducation #OCR #virginiadepartmentofeducation

#qlik #QLIK #thomabravo #qliksense #dennisjohnson #mikecapone #debbielofton #orlandobravo

#timwalberg #housecommitteeoneducationandworkforce #committeeoneducationandworkforce #USCongress 

#khannalaw #khannalawpllc #pritikhanna #LowesIslandElementaryPTO
#mikechapman #CivilRightsViolations
#drtroymohler #leesburgsterlingfamilypractice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anatomy of #LCPS Mail Fraud, Aggravated Retaliation and Evisceration of Joint Legal Custodian Rights #LCSO #Congress #LoudounCounty #USCongress #timwalberg

Ongoing Retaliation by Nick Cottone and LCPS

Unprofessional and Retaliatory Actions of Nick Cottone - September 2024