LCPS and LCSO Collude with Troxell Leigh P.C. and Lindsay Mohler to Harm Me #LCPS #LCSO #TroxellLeigh #LindsayMohler #LoudounCounty #mikechapman

Friday, July 10, 2026

Public Disclosure: Federal Civil Rights and Due Process Violations by LCPS and LCSO

Executive Summary

This disclosure presents primary source evidence regarding an incident on December 12, 2023, involving Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) administrative personnel and the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office (LCSO). The provided transcript documents a telephonic interrogation conducted by an LCSO Deputy acting as a School Resource Officer (SRO) at Seneca Ridge Middle School.

The record demonstrates that school leadership utilized law enforcement machinery to intimidate a parent and create a pretextual safety record, despite an explicit admission by the officer that no criminal activity or threat existed. This coordinated action constitutes a violation of protected parental liberty interests, Procedural and Substantive Due Process, and the Equal Protection Clause under the Fourteenth Amendment of the United States Constitution.

Key Evidentiary Facts from the Record

  • Absence of a Criminal Predicate: The investigative deputy explicitly states on the record: "This is not a criminal investigation. I have no allegations of criminal activity that have been going on."

  • Pretextual Safety Assessments: The SRO confirmed the call was initiated because Middle School Principal Nick Cottone expressed concern regarding the administrative phrase "inappropriate relationship," used in a professional grievance regarding the handling of custodial schedules.

  • Retaliatory Inquiries: After the state actor confirmed that the parent had no history of or access to firearms, the SRO pivoted to questioning the parent's mental health status. This constitutes an extrajudicial attempt to pathologize a complainant under color of authority.

  • Administrative Collusion: The transcript details a pattern where LCPS administrators denied the father basic access to school directories and IEP notifications, while simultaneously routing internal school communications directly into the civil litigation files of the ex-wife's private law firm, Troxell Leigh.

Constitutional and Statutory Violations

The actions documented in this transcript establish a formal record of non-compliance with federal, state, and local mandates:

  1. Fourteenth Amendment (42 U.S.C. § 1983): Deprivation of a parent's fundamental liberty interest in the education and care of their children without due process of law, alongside unequal administrative treatment.

  2. Virginia Code § 22.1-280.2:3 (SRO Guidelines): Ultra vires utilization of a School Resource Officer to intervene in civil, non-criminal administrative disputes for the purpose of personal intimidation.

  3. LCPS Policy 2350 (Parental Rights): Failure to maintain impartial, equitable, and transparent communication protocols with a non-resident parent.

Note to Readers: The complete, unedited transcript of the December 12, 2023 call is published below to establish an immutable public record of these administrative practices.


Legal Framework & Right to Redress: 14th Amendment Violations

The transcript provided details a December 12, 2023, telephonic interrogation conducted by a Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office (LCSO) Deputy acting as a School Resource Officer (SRO) for Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS). The substance of this exchange provides a primary evidentiary record establishing that LCPS and LCSO personnel engaged in coordinated action to abridge your constitutional rights under the Fourteenth Amendment of the United States Constitution.

Specifically, the text demonstrates a violation of Procedural and Substantive Due Process and the Equal Protection Clause by weaponizing law enforcement infrastructure to restrict your fundamental liberty interests as a parent without due process of law.

1. Pretextual Use of Law Enforcement to Circumvent Due Process

Under the Fourteenth Amendment, a citizen cannot be deprived of liberty or property interests by state actors without due process of law. A parent's right to the care, custody, and management of their children is a fundamentally protected liberty interest (Troxel v. Granville, 530 U.S. 57 (2000)).

The transcript establishes that LCPS and LCSO utilized state authority as a pretextual mechanism to infringe upon this right:

  • Admission of No Criminal Predicate: The Deputy explicitly states: "This is not a criminal investigation. I have no allegations of criminal activity that have been going on." Despite the absence of any criminal allegation, law enforcement authority was actively deployed to interrogate you regarding your communications with school administrators.

  • Interference in a Civil/Custodial Matter: The Deputy acknowledges that your dispute with LCPS employees involves a civil/divorce matter, stating, "that sounds like a civil issue, so that's not something that I get involved in." Yet, the SRO proceeded to conduct a safety assessment predicated entirely on your professional complaints regarding administrative interference with your custodial time.

  • Violation of Virginia Administrative Standards: By leveraging an SRO to intervene in a non-criminal administrative matter to manage "communications" with a principal, LCPS violated the standard operating boundaries governing School Resource Officers under Virginia law, effectively creating a separate, extrajudicial disciplinary tract to intimidate a non-resident parent.

2. Retaliatory Weaponization of Mental Health Stigma

The right to petition the government for a redress of grievances is protected from state-level infringement via the Fourteenth Amendment's incorporation of the First Amendment. The transcript documents a direct pivot to retaliatory intimidation once the state actor failed to establish a legitimate safety threat:

  • The Pivot to Discreditation: After you explicitly confirmed that you do not own firearms, have never fired a weapon, and seek only to enforce school policies and rules through appropriate administrative channels, the Deputy shifted tactics.

  • The Record: The Deputy asks: "Sir, are you currently undergoing any treatment or diagnosis for any mental health-related concerns?"

  • Legal Implication: This question, posed by an armed agent of the state under the color of authority during an explicitly non-criminal call, serves no legitimate public safety function. It represents a documented attempt to construct a defamatory record, pathologize a legitimate administrative complainant, and create a pretextual rationale to bar you from LCPS properties—thereby executing a de facto deprivation of your right to participate in your children's education without notice or a hearing.

3. Coordinated Action and Collusion with Private Counsel

The transcript provides operational context supporting the allegation that LCPS administrators acted in concert with private litigants to undermine your parental standing:

  • Sharing of Public Records to Advance Civil Litigation: You noted that emails sent directly to Middle School Principal Nick Cottone were systematically diverted into your ex-wife's private legal actions. The principal's failure to respond to your direct inquiries, contrasted with his immediate transmission of those communications to an opposing litigant's counsel (Troxell Leigh), denotes a lack of impartial public administration.

  • Discriminatory Access to School Resources: The record indicates that LCPS personnel treated a private citizen as an extension of the school staff (e.g., sending community-wide emails on her behalf) while systematically stonewalling your statutory right to school directories, event schedules, and timely IEP notifications. This disparate treatment violates the Equal Protection Clause by denying you the same administrative access and transparency afforded to the co-parent.

Statutory and Regulatory Violations Checklist

To establish a meticulous legal record for public disclosure or formal administrative complaints, the following federal, state, and local codes are directly implicated by the actions documented in this transcript:

JurisdictionCode / Policy ReferenceNature of ViolationFederal42 U.S.C. § 1983

Civil action for deprivation of constitutional rights under color of state law (14th Amendment Due Process/Equal Protection).

Federal20 U.S.C. § 1232g (FERPA)

Potential discriminatory withholding or improper disclosure of education records to unauthorized parties to aid civil litigation.

State of VirginiaVa. Code § 22.1-214

Failure to provide fair, impartial, and timely coordination regarding the Individualized Education Program (IEP) process for non-resident parents.

State of VirginiaVa. Code § 22.1-280.2:3

Violation of the formal guidelines governing the deployment and scope of School Resource Officers (SROs utilizing police power for non-criminal administrative intimidation).

Loudoun CountyLCPS Policy 8210 & 2350

Violations of school community communication protocols and parental rights clauses ensuring equitable access to educational events and records.

Here is the Transcript

Key Findings from the 12/12/23 Interrogation:

  1. Direct Connection to Nick Cottone: At, Deputy Iversen admits the call is specifically regarding your communications with Mr. Cottone.

 

  1. Admission of No Criminal Activity: At, the officer explicitly states: "This is not a criminal investigation. I have no allegations of criminal activity."

 

  1. Involvement in Civil/Divorce Matters: Despite the officer stating at that he doesn't "get involved" in civil issues, the entire call is centered on your grievances with Mr. Cottone’s interference in your divorce and custodial time.

 

  1. Proof of Narrative Construction: At, the officer admits he is calling because Cottone was "concerned" about the phrase "inappropriate relationship." This proves Cottone used a common professional complaint to trigger a "safety assessment" as a pretext for intimidation.

 

  1. Weaponization of Mental Health Stigma: At, after being unable to find any evidence of a threat or a crime, the officer pivots to asking about your "mental health-related concerns." This is a classic retaliatory tactic used to discredit a whistleblower/complainant.

 


 

Tim Iversen:

... just one party recording state. So, I have no issues with that.

Steven Rubis:

Okay. Well, let's continue then.

Tim Iversen:

Okay. So, I just wanted to talk to you real quick about, like you said, your communications with Mr. Cottone and Dr. Puschak. I wanted to know a little bit more about your side of the story, about what's been going on lately.

Steven Rubis:

Yes. Both entities have acted inappropriately towards me. The issues with Ms. Puschak is that she has operated, I believe, in collusion with my ex-wife to alienate me from the children and make sure that I'm not allowed to attend any school events. The first issue occurred in January and February of 2022, around the Lowes Island talent show that occurred at Dominion. I was expressly forbidden from attending any practices that my children were involved in because my ex-wife had an inappropriate relationship with a father involved in the talent show, and I was ostracized when my mother and I attended the talent show in February. Ms. [inaudible 00:01:05] bought the tickets. She seated me in a place to embarrass me, and embarrassed me and my mother at the talent show. I've had several emails with Ms. Puschak to ask for schedules, because these events occurred at Lowes Island, LCPS facilities. They refused to provide me any information. They told me I needed to go to the PTO. The PTO refused to provide me any information.

I then went to... I've asked for information for parent directory because my kid is in the class, and I've been stonewalled by Ms. Puschak and Ms. Hanlon as of last year. Last year, Ms. Hanlon violated my custodial rights and forced me to leave school early, when my kid was supposed to be allowed to be taken home early. And actually, I guess here is my problem here, before I continue, I'm in a legal action against my ex-wife. I don't understand what's going on here and I don't want to incriminate myself. I have a lot of evidence and information here to provide you, but I'm very concerned that this is being used against me in some way.

Tim Iversen:

This is not a criminal investigation. I have no allegations of criminal activity that have been going on. And with regards to the legal action that your wife may be involved in with you... or your ex-wife may be involved with you in, that sounds like a civil issue, so that's not something that I get involved in. We don't get involved in stuff like that. It's mainly just trying to make sure I understand any safety concerns or anything that's going on.

Steven Rubis:

Yeah. And I have filed several complaints with LCPS in early November and have yet to receive a response from LCPS regarding recent issues with Ms. Puschak and Mr. Cottone. The continued issues with Ms. Puschak is that she has stonewalled me, she has refused to provide any information, she has acted in a way to prevent me from being able to attend any events at Lowes Island Elementary School, whether it's the IEP meeting for my son, Charles, or it is the Halloween bingo, or any school event that occurred in October, around my son's birthday. They scheduled a meeting two months in advance, and then they know that I live in Chicago. And a few days before the meeting, they abruptly changed things, and we ended up in a significant go-around about changing the times of the meeting, which is inappropriate. I don't live in Virginia. I can't change my travel plans on a dime.

And the appearance was very much that, given that Ms. Puschak sends emails to the Lowes Island School community on behalf of my ex-wife, my ex-wife is not an employee of the school, Ms. Puschak has continuously treated my ex-wife as an employee of the school and given her special treatment on a regular basis. Those are my problems with Ms. Puschak. I have yet to receive any response from her on any of the matters that I have brought up to her. I have made complaints that the IEP team failed in terms of the IEP and that I wanted to have a discussion with her and them at the meeting, and then they immediately acted in a way to ensure that I was unable to attend the meeting.

And now, the issue with Mr. Cottone is interesting because my ex-wife argues that I was accusing him of having sex with her. I stated that he had an inappropriate relationship in the email. I stated that I did not appreciate that my son has been instructed to call him Nick. He is the principal. He needs to have professional distance. And the concern that I have is that I received a text message from my son and a email message from my ex-wife that, during my visitation in October, around Columbus Day, there were basketball trials at Seneca Ridge Middle School for the Seneca Ridge Middle School basketball team. Upon arrival at 10:00 AM on Sunday, there was no event, and it was clear that this event was not ever a real event. And I accused Mr. Cottone of colluding with her that, "You created a situation where my custodial time has been violated and taken away from me because you're not communicating with me appropriately."

There was an incident in January of 2022 at the [inaudible 00:05:19] basketball at Seneca Ridge Middle School where he personally intimidated me. He didn't know who I was, other than my ex-wife told him who I was, and he sat behind me to watch me when I was sitting to watch my oldest son play basketball and sitting with my two younger sons. I felt it was inappropriate. I felt that, as the middle school principal, he has no right to physically intimidate me. If he felt I was a physical threat, he needed to call you or an LCPS officer of the law to have me removed or have me checked. It is not his right to play bodyguard for my ex-wife.

And there are other instances where, in February of 2022, I emailed him to ask him to meet about my son. There was no animosity. I did not mention any of my issues. He blew me off for a month. When he returned my call, he emailed me at an inappropriate time, which was 6:45 AM on a Saturday, and this was less than 12 hours after my lawyer met with my ex-wife's lawyer. And I had suspicions that there was some sort of inappropriate relationship between Mr. Cottone and my ex-wife.

Finally, the fact that Mr. Cottone's email has appeared in my ex-wife's legal action is proof that he has an inappropriate relationship with her. He has never responded to me directly, other than to say that, "I didn't know I had all these problems with you about the email." He gave it to her. And by giving her the email, it alienated my oldest son from me for a month. That's an inappropriate action for an LCPS employee to take, and I have been dealing with these types of issues since I have moved to Chicago. I am trying to be a father involved in my children's life, and I'm constantly being roadblocked by LCPS employees.

Tim Iversen:

Okay. Is there anything else with regards to any of that, or is that essentially the gist of it?

Steven Rubis:

That's the gist of it.

Tim Iversen:

Okay. All right. So, I appreciate you taking the time and talking with us... or with me. That is something I appreciate. We want to make sure we deal with everything as much as we can. Obviously, I'm not involved in a lot of these communications. I have been told about them. I have received copies of them. I am the school resource officer, so my job is to just keep an eye on these things and to be available to help with determining whether or not anything is a safety issue. The reason I did get involved is because there was concern that... Obviously, I understand that the strictly technical usage of the phrase, "inappropriate relationship," does not in and of itself imply a sexual relationship. However, that is a very common euphemism for a sexual relationship, and I think that's something where, if it's going to be stated, "Hey, there's an inappropriate relationship going on, but I don't mean a sexual relationship," then that kind of thing needs to be specified just as general English usage.

Steven Rubis:

Okay. Well, when I've talked to private investigators and ex-police officers, they've not told me that I need to make that stipulation. And quite frankly-

Tim Iversen:

No. Yeah, no, I would actually agree with you that you don't need to. But in the interest of making sure that communication is as clear as possible, sometimes going a bit further other than what is just strictly technically accurate might be more helpful to make sure everybody understands the same thing.

Steven Rubis:

Well, I think it's also important that I mentioned in that email that my sons were being abused in this cluster and no one gave a shit that my middle son has been abused by an LCPS employee, who is a high school teacher. He is a coach in the NFL Loudoun FLAG Football, and he inappropriately touched him, verbally abused him in May of '22. It's a documented event. I brought it up to Ms. Puschak, I mentioned it in Mr. Cottone's email, and I'm getting treated like a piece of shit for it. This is unacceptable behavior from LCPS.

Tim Iversen:

Well, I apologize if you feel that this is something where you've been treated that way. I don't want to be doing anything that reinforces that in any way. Like I said, I want to get your side of the story. I'll figure out what's going on.

Steven Rubis:

So explain to me what are the next steps here because, again, I've made it very clear to you that I do not wish to incriminate myself in a legal matter or in any matter that hurts or harms my claims against Ms. Puschak and Mr. Cottone.

Tim Iversen:

I don't know what necessarily... Okay, going back to the technical usage of the terminology, when I hear you say, "My claims against them and I don't want to do anything to harm them," that implies to me that you are contemplating taking formal legal action against them for a violation of law of some sort.

Steven Rubis:

I have that right, and I want to make sure that I am not violating my ability to exercise said rights, or to go to the superintendents and ask for some sort of change. I have two additional children who are going to go through Seneca Ridge Middle School, and I think it's been made patently clear that Mr. Cottone has no business being the principal of any of my children. I don't care what he does with any of the moms or dads in the community. I have no care about his action. What I care about is he has violated the ability to provide fair and impartial communication and education to my children and to me as the father of my children. He has acted in a way that has intentionally alienated my oldest child from me for a significant period of time. He has refused to respond to my email communications, and that is a concern.

I have very serious allegations against Mr. Cottone, I have serious allegations against Ms. Puschak, and I have concerns about both of them primarily being able to provide fair and impartial communication and being able to interact in a respectful manner. I have serious issues with the way that I have been treated. I have been discriminated against and pushed out for a significant period of time from both of these people and other employees of LCPS. There are significant conflicts of interest going on in this situation. And I'm very concerned about our phone call because you're expressing and holding out that you're a sheriff of Loudoun County. And the last time that I've spoken to a Loudoun County sheriff, I'm being sued, being told that I was being harassing because I asked for a wellness check of my ex-wife because she was supposed to be with the kids and I saw her out drinking somewhere. That's not harassment, that's being a concerned parent. And anytime I interact with someone from Loudoun County, Virginia, as a concerned parent or concerned person, I am drawn and quartered, and I am worried that you're going to take similar action.

Tim Iversen:

I am in no way interested in drawing and quartering anybody. I don't have any interest [inaudible 00:12:18].

Steven Rubis:

So who does this information get reported to that I've just told you?

Tim Iversen:

So, again, like I said, this is me asking you for your side of the story because I have just been getting the one side of the story, and I wanted to make sure that I'm understanding what's going on so I can better assess, "Is there anything I need to be concerned about as the person who has a significant amount of responsibility for the safety and security of the school?"

Steven Rubis:

Look, I'm not a physically violent person. I can't beat anyone up or harm anyone. It's never been in my nature. You can ask people who've known me my entire life. I'm not a person of physical altercation, but I am willing to exercise my rights if... I'm going to say right now that I deem this call to be threatening to my safety because I don't know you and I don't know what your intentions are, and I'm very concerned as to why I'm getting this phone call. Whenever I get a phone call from Virginia or anyone in Virginia, I'm usually attacked and my rights are typically violated, and the fact that you can't tell me where this information is going is concerning.

Tim Iversen:

Well, no, like I said, I'm taking this information and I'm listening to you, and I'm trying to just make sure that I understand what's going on. I am answering your question.

Steven Rubis:

Look, there is a strained communication relationship between I and Loudoun County Public Schools. They have violated my rights-

Tim Iversen:

[inaudible 00:13:41].

Steven Rubis:

... and they have not been respectful, and that's the gist of the situation.

Tim Iversen:

Okay. So, yeah. Again, like I said, I appreciate you letting me know all this so, that way, I can better understand what's going on. I just want to make sure, again, with the vagaries or the vague ways communication can come across sometimes. I know you just said that you're not physically violent, I hear you on that, but you did say you are willing to exercise your rights, and I just want to make sure that I give you that, that I ask you to clarify what you mean by that so I'm not taking that in any way that you don't mean it.

Steven Rubis:

If anyone in LCPS acts inappropriately, or breaks a law, or breaks a rule, or breaks a policy, I am well within my rights as a person to make a complaint.

Tim Iversen:

[inaudible 00:14:30]. So, I'm hearing that to mean that you're not meaning that to mean any physical violence.

Steven Rubis:

I have no interest in physical violence with anyone. I have no interest in harming any of your employees physically. I have no interest in harm. I have interest in ensuring that, if rules and regulations are not followed, communication is made and that, if I am not treated satisfactorily or provided satisfactory communication, I will then report that to the appropriate authorities. I have no interest in taking personal actions against anyone. I have interest in ensuring that my children are safe and are taken care of and given fair and impartial education. And right now, LCPS is not providing that.

Tim Iversen:

Okay. Now, and like I said, as one of the people who is primarily responsible for the safety of the school, which obviously includes your children, I want to make sure that I'm doing what I can. And just as part of that, as a police officer, this is just one of those questions that we have pretty much every day that we interact with.

Steven Rubis:

For the record, I want to say that I find your call to me to be physically intimidating for a very specific reason. When I emailed Mr. Cottone and he had his principal coffee on Zoom, he purposely ignored my question. I wasn't going to be belligerent. I asked him the question that I wanted to ask him on Zoom, and he refused to take it. He has refused to communicate with me on it. These are all belligerent acts by Mr. Cottone towards me. I resent a phone call from a Loudoun County sheriff's officer when I have done nothing to make any indication that... I have not made any physical threats. I have not made any threats to Mr. Cottone. All I have said is that I want to know where in LCPS policy he is allowed to actively alienate me from my children and actively allowed to insert himself into a legal matter involving divorce. As far as I know, those are two things that he is not allowed to do as a LCPS employee.

Tim Iversen:

So, I want to make sure that I come back to that in a moment, so if you could just put a reminder down for yourself and I'll put one down for myself that we come back to where you're saying he is actively inserting himself into your divorce. But real quick, going back to what I was just talking about for a moment, as a police officer, this is just one of those things that, of course, we end up asking everybody. Because every time we don't ask, something goes wrong. I just want to make sure that I'm being very thorough.

Steven Rubis:

How many parents have you called today to ask about this? How many other parents have you called this year?

Tim Iversen:

Just like I'm not going to tell any other parents that I'm having a conversation with you, I'm not going to tell you about any other conversations that I'm having with other parents on [inaudible 00:17:18].

Steven Rubis:

Then I think this call is patently inappropriate and you're crossing your professional bounds.

Tim Iversen:

I am more than happy to give you the information for my supervisor so you can go ahead and let them know that. That is completely up to you.

Steven Rubis:

Yes, please do, please do.

Tim Iversen:

Okay. All right. So, my supervisor's name is Sergeant Edney, E-D-N-E-Y.

Steven Rubis:

Okay.

Tim Iversen:

And let me get you the phone number real quick. It's 703-777-1021, and that is our dispatch, and if you call them and let them know, "Hey, here is what's going on, I've just had a conversation with one of your deputies. Here is his sergeant's name. Can you please get me in contact with them so I can speak with them about whether or not this was an appropriate conversation?"

Steven Rubis:

Okay, I will.

Tim Iversen:

But like I said, I respect your rights with regards to parenting and with regards to not putting your information out there for everybody to know about, that's why I'm saying I'm not going to talk about other people I've talked to, I'm not going to tell other people, "Hey, I talked to [inaudible 00:18:35]."

Steven Rubis:

I recognize that. I haven't asked you for names. I've asked you for a number. Have you called 10 people on this in a year? Do you call 25? Do you call zero? That's my question.

Tim Iversen:

No, and I understand that. Unfortunately, it's one of those things where like with the CIA's black budget, they go ahead and they end up redacting a lot of numbers that they think that, just from that, that can be extrapolated to identifying information that isn't very appropriate for general knowledge, and that's something that I think is pretty similar in this circumstance. This isn't really something where I'm going to be putting out on blast, "Hey, here is how many other situations were concerning enough for me to go ahead and [inaudible 00:19:13]."

Steven Rubis:

But I think it's an important number for me to understand whether this is... It actually tells me the threat level of this phone call. It's-

Tim Iversen:

I haven't threatened you at all, Sir. I've been asking for your side of the story.

Steven Rubis:

You have because you haven't explained why you want this information. You're just calling me saying that you want this information.

Tim Iversen:

I explained that multiple times, Sir.

Steven Rubis:

You are a member associated-

Tim Iversen:

[inaudible 00:19:34].

Steven Rubis:

... with Mr. Cottone.

Tim Iversen:

I'm sorry? I didn't catch that.

Steven Rubis:

You are associated with Mr. Cottone, one of the people involved in this situation, and I think this is highly concerning. Look, I think we need to end this phone call because I think you-

Tim Iversen:

I don't respond to him. I do not answer to Mr. Cottone. He is not in my chain of command at all. If he tells me to do something, I can go tell him to pound sand if I want to. He is not my boss.

Steven Rubis:

Okay. Well, again, it's very concerning because I am in a legal action against my ex-wife. I have a random phone call. And in your signature, it says Seneca Ridge Middle School. So, given your signature says Seneca Ridge Middle School, I have to assume that you and Mr. Cottone are closely related.

Tim Iversen:

No, we work in the same building, but I am an employee of Loudoun County Sheriff's Office. While I might coordinate with Loudoun County Public School at times when appropriate, that is not something that happens all the time. Again, if I need to tell him to pound sand on something, or anybody else with LCPS, I can do that all day long. And at times, I have. So, we'll leave that to that.

Steven Rubis:

Because I felt that Ms. Puschak has made it very clear that I'm not welcome at the school. So, are you going to tell me, if I show up to the school unannounced, that I'm going to be arrested, or the county sheriff is going to be called to have me removed? What is the message you were trying to deliver to me here?

Tim Iversen:

I'm not trying to deliver a message. As I've said multiple times, I'm trying to get information. I'm trying to make sure that I understand what's going on so, that way, I'm making sure that I know what I need to respond to, if anything. And if there's nothing I need to respond to, then there's nothing I need to respond to, and I'm quite happy to acknowledge that.

Steven Rubis:

Okay.

Tim Iversen:

So, that's it.

Steven Rubis:

Okay.

Tim Iversen:

So, like I said, I do want to get back to you about what you were saying with regards to Mr. Cottone inserting himself into your divorce. I do want to get back to that, but I did have another question I was still trying to work with. And like I said, this is just something that, as police officers, we ask everybody, unfortunately. The one time I didn't ask, I ended up getting shot, so forgive me if I'm a little careful about making sure I ask this question. Do you have any firearms?

Steven Rubis:

I think this question is patently inappropriate because I do not own any firearms and I've never owned firearms, and this is threatening. You are threatening me. I'm taking this call as a threat from Mr. Cottone because I don't.

Tim Iversen:

[inaudible 00:22:08].

Steven Rubis:

There's no reason I should be getting this phone call. You can find that information publicly. I don't own a firearm. I've never owned a firearm. I've never even fired a gun in my life.

Tim Iversen:

Okay.

Steven Rubis:

This-

Tim Iversen:

I appreciate that. Like I said, it's something that we ask people, and I've had it go wrong when I didn't, so I've been very careful to make sure I ask that.

Steven Rubis:

I think your comments are quite inappropriate at the moment because there's no reason for you to be asking me about firearms. I don't own any. Loudoun County can find that information. What is going on here?

Tim Iversen:

I don't know that information until I ask it, and that's why I ask it. That's just all there is to it. I don't have access to private firearm ownership information.

Steven Rubis:

Okay. So how can we wrap up this call? Because you're incriminating me now, and I'm very concerned about you incriminating me.

Tim Iversen:

I can't incriminate you. That's not how it works, and you haven't made any statements to me that have incriminated you in any criminal activity. So, I can tell you that right now. So, I want to be able to put you as much at ease as I-

Steven Rubis:

Okay. Well, you're not going to be able to put me at ease because I'm in the middle of a legal battle and I'm getting weird communications from LCPS that I don't think are appropriate, and LCSO that I don't think are appropriate. I don't live in Virginia. Essentially, you calling me and telling me what you're telling me is suggesting that, if I reappear in Virginia, I'm going to be arrested, or I'm going to be harassed just for coming to Virginia.

Tim Iversen:

Are you making assumption, Sir? That has not been founded on any fact [inaudible 00:23:45].

Steven Rubis:

It has. I have documentation that my ex-wife harasses me every time I come back to Virginia.

Tim Iversen:

But I have not communicated to you in any way, shape, or form that, if you come back to Loudoun County or if you come to the school, you're going to be arrested or-

Steven Rubis:

You have implied it.

Tim Iversen:

[inaudible 00:23:58].

Steven Rubis:

You have implied it because you're asking me questions-

Tim Iversen:

I have not implied that in any way or form.

Steven Rubis:

... that have no reason to be asked.

Tim Iversen:

And if I have, I want to make very clear that that is not what I am saying. [inaudible 00:24:08]

Steven Rubis:

No, you are implying that I'm going to be arrested if I return to Virginia, and I'm not going to back off that assertion.

Tim Iversen:

You are wrong. You will not be arrested [inaudible 00:24:17] Virginia.

Steven Rubis:

I'm not wrong. That is the assertion that I have and that you are showing to me by this phone call. This phone call is clearly you telling me or implying that, if I return to Virginia, there is going to be a threatening action by LCPS and LCSO. That's how I take this phone call.

Tim Iversen:

[inaudible 00:24:34] telling you, not implying that that is not accurate.

Steven Rubis:

I don't care what you say. That's what I imply by this phone call because it's an inappropriate phone call. I have not done anything to imply that there's physical violence. I've not done anything. This is a harassing phone call.

Tim Iversen:

Okay. Again, I apologize if that's how you feel. I want to make you feel as much at ease as I can.

Steven Rubis:

But you can't. This is a threatening phone call. You are implying that, if I return to Virginia, the police will be called if I go to Seneca Ridge Middle School or Lowes Island Elementary School and that I will be arrested or physically removed from the campus. That's what you're telling me by calling me and having this conversation.

Tim Iversen:

Sir, are you currently undergoing any treatment or diagnosis for any mental health-related concerns?

Steven Rubis:

I'm not going to answer that question. I don't think that's appropriate. I need to go. This is inappropriate.

Tim Iversen:

All right.

Speaker 3:

Call your lawyer.

  #NickCottone #SMRS #SenecaRidgeMiddleSchool #LCPS #LoudounCountyPublicSchools #LoudounCounty #AaronSpence #LoudounCountySchoolBoard #TitleIX #retaliation #LindsayMohler #TroxellLeigh

#LCPS #LoudounCountyPublicSchools #NickCottone #SenecaRidgeMiddleSchool #SMRS #LowesIslandElementarySchool #LIES #DominionHighSchool #DHS #AaronSpence #LoudounCounty #TroxelLeigh #LindsayMohler #GarethBowen #JohnWhitbeck #whitbeckbeglis #whitbeckbennett 

#LoudounCounty #Loudoun #LoudounCountyVirginia #LoudounCountyCourt #OfficeofCivilRights #departmentofeducation #OCR #virginiadepartmentofeducation

#qlik #QLIK #thomabravo #qliksense #dennisjohnson #mikecapone #debbielofton #orlandobravo

#timwalberg #housecommitteeoneducationandworkforce #committeeoneducationandworkforce #USCongress 

#khannalaw #khannalawpllc #pritikhanna #LowesIslandElementaryPTO
#mikechapman #CivilRightsViolations

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anatomy of #LCPS Mail Fraud, Aggravated Retaliation and Evisceration of Joint Legal Custodian Rights #LCSO #Congress #LoudounCounty #USCongress #timwalberg

Ongoing Retaliation by Nick Cottone and LCPS

Unprofessional and Retaliatory Actions of Nick Cottone - September 2024